VenaPulse® Model VP-25
Hands-Free Standardized Proximal & Distal Augmentations for Venous Evaluations.
Rapidly inflates & deflates tourniquet cuff with a foot switch, so your hands are free.
- Compact, Integral Unit
- Standardized Augmentations
- Adjustable Pressure
Indications For Use:
- Distal & Proximal Augmentations
- Vein Mapping
- Locating Suitable Distal Vessels for Bypass
- Quantification of Venous Flow
- Reflux Measurements of Specific Venous Valves
|Operating voltage||Model Number||Max. Current|
|115 V, 60 Hz||VP-25||0.4 Amps|
|220 V, 50 Hz||VP-25e||0.2 Amps|
|100 V, 60 Hz||VA-25n||0.5 Amps|
- Size – 10" wide, 12" high, 7 3/4" deep. The top handle adds 1 1/4"in height.
- Power cord – 9 feet long, hospital grade plug, universal female
- Weight – 23 pounds, controller only
- Tubing – Five feet long with barb fitting on one end and patentedblack double lumen connector on the other end.
- Tourniquet Cuff – 10cm wide, reusable
- Indicators – Located on the front panel's black bezel, just right of thepower switch.
- Built-in safety alarms ensure safe operation. An alarm will soundand the cuffs will deflate if:
- Cuff pressure exceeds 250mmHg (+20, -10) for more than onesecond. An enunciator on the front panel will indicate REPAIR.
- The internal compressor overheats. An enunciator on the frontpanel will indicate REPAIR.
- The voltage supply to the internal solenoid valve fails. Anenunciator on the front panel will indicate REPAIR.